Friday, April 12, 2013

Prompt C

I was running for my life after the Germans torched the dentist office I was hiding in. I was so close to being burnt to a crisp. I jumped out the window not knowing how weak I was. My ankle collapsed and I got a sharp pain shooting through my ankle. I need to hurry up and find a way out of here before they kill me. There is nothing except the wall where I escaped. As I am frantically climbing over the wall I all see is blown up buildings. I am trying to get out of sight but with my broken ankle I am struggling to get inside the building. I haven’t eaten in weeks, and I am also dying of thirst. I found the building where I used to play piano in and I immediately looking for food. I find pickles, and I am extremely excited to get the can open. I am looking for something to open up this can of pickles, and I find a knife and stone to open it. I start to get it open, and I happen to turn around and what I saw made my heart drop.

No comments:

Post a Comment