Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Intro Blog

Hello friends, my name is Dante Carroll I am 17 and I am a senior at Gahanna Lincoln High School. I played football for my varsity football team. I did not get to play my senior year because I broke my collarbone during a scrimmage at Cleveland St. Edwards. I have many hobbies as an average 17 year old male. I like cars; I like to learn about cars, look at cars, discovering new cars, and playing racing video games. I spend a lot of my time buried in my deep freezer of a basement playing my ps3. I am an avid gamer if I must say. This was a little bit about me and what I like to do.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to class, Dante! I am looking forward to reading your writing this semester, especially your and Will's writing about one another! :)

    Miss Spriggs

    ReplyDelete